Welcome 2019 The Big 5
Over the past several months it has become very evident that I have some real work to do on myself as a person. I have come to realize that I have some really big short comings. I know we all do, but how often do we really confront this stuff.
My big 5 that I need to work on!
1. There are things I do too much. This stems from being insecure I think.
2. I sometimes come off as an insensitive know it all in a moment of try to help someone.
3. I can be super pushy and don’t really consider what other people have to tell me.
4. Too many excuses.
5. I have a hard time seeing past my own problems and looking at the big picture around me.
Wow that is a bunch of really negative stuff. And if that was all there was to me I would not want anything to do with me. Luckily there is a whole other side to me and hopefully the good out weighs the bad.
My big question is this, can we really change the negative stuff and do better, can we be better? I am going to believe that yes we can. This blog will be my journey down this road of self awareness with a lot of alpaca farm life thrown in. These alpacas are a force of good in my life and I am so grateful for them. When I am sad or hopeless they fill me up with light and love. They make me laugh and cry and help me to feel happy in the middle of it all. I know, I know this sounds kind of sappy and silly BUT I promise it is true!
Before I close this first blog, I want to acknowledge 5 good things about me.
1. I care. I do care about how I make people feel. I do care about helping people in need. If I didn't care, I would never even go down this road.
2. I love to do a good job and will put the time in that it takes to do well.
3. I love and am grateful for my Heavenly Father.
4. I really care about the animals in my care and want them to be happy. And want to help other people take good care of their animals as well.
5. I am committed to becoming a better person.
Stay tuned this should be quite a ride............