RV camping experience.
Welcome to Uinta Alpacas.
We are proud to be host members for Harvest Hosts, a wonderful program where Harvest Host members can spend the night in their (self contained) RV or travel trailer at unique locations, such as our farm. Not a Harvest Hosts Member? You should consider joining. It is great way to enhance your travels.
For more information about HarvestHost.com
For information about staying at U-inta Alpacas
We love sharing our alpacas and products with our guests. Pictures are encouraged.
Here is what you can expect during your stay at the farm:
• Spectacular mountain views.
• Easy RV access to the farm. We can accommodate
RV's of most sizes, even those pulling vehicles.
• Level parking area - grave with a solid base.
• Plenty of extra parking space for tow vehicles.
• Generators are fine but please be considerate of
other RV guests and farm residence.
• We have good cell reception here with At&t, Verizon
and T-mobile. We do have WIFI available if needed.
• We will give you a brief tour of the farm and you can
even help with chores if you wish to! Followed by a trip to our store.
• The farm store is filled with items made with our
own alpaca’s fleece. We have gorgeous hats,
gloves, scarves, (some made by the owner of Uinta Alpacas)
beautiful yarn, socks, dryer balls, felted soaps, honey from
our apiary, eggs from our free farm roaming hens,
(when they are laying) and so much more!
• A warm welcome!
Pets are welcome but must be leashed at all times (no exceptions) and are only allowed in the front part of our farm.
You can follow us on Facebook at Uinta Ranch Alpacas and on Instagram @ uinta_alpacas
We look forward to meeting you!
Suzie & Robert
Thursday, January 20, 2022